Registration & Admission information
Registration is prior to Admission.Registration Fee is non – refundable
- Admission forms are available in the School Office.
- Forms duly filled must be submitted with all relevant documents.
- Students joining from other schools will have to submit a Leaving /Transfer Certificate and a Copy of Birth Certificate.
Rules & Regulations
- A candidate seeking admission should apply in the prescribed form (Prospectus) available in the office.
- The Application form duly filled in should be submitted to the School Office before the Mentioned date.
- One passport size photograph of the child should be affixed in the application form.
- At the time of admission for STD I to STD VIII the guardians must produce Birth Certificate of the child as a proof of age (Hospital or Notified Area), Affidavit in their regard is not permissible.
- For admission in the higher classes, Guardians must produce School Leaving Certificate of the School last attended.
- Candidates are expected to give satisfactory answers, if called for an interview.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on merits subjected to vacancy.
- The decision of the School Authority is final regarding admission.
Requisites at the time of admission
- Photograph : Passport size photographs of the student and Aadhaar card will be needed.
- Birth Certificate : Student’s birth certificate has to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Medical Card : Medical/ Health card of students showing proof of inoculation / vaccinations administered to the students are also required. Transfer Certificate : Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school is a must.
- One month’s written notice of intention of withdraw is to be submitted to the school authorities.
- The ‘Clearness Form ‘duly completed is to be submitted at the school office along with the prescribed Fee towards the Transfer Certificate after the letter of intent.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.
- Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school .
- Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
- For gross misconduct resulting in damage to fair name of the School.
- The pupil whose name is struck-off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the school at the Principal’s discretion, but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission cases.
The pupil's name will be struck off the school rolls on the following grounds: